Pages

Thursday, 9 July 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand




Very, very delayed post!

So a couple of months ago, me and my family decided to spontaneously take a trip to Koh Samui, Thailand. So the reason why it was really spontaneous was cos I actually had exams two days after the trip and my mum only planed and booked our flights and hotel just 4 days before! Haha!

I was a little reluctant to go but.... YOLO

Anyways we ended up staying in this pretty sweet hotel called Pavillion! Check out more of their villas here! Trust me, you will not regret.

 main entrance

Lobby

Our villa:

We had our own private pool IN the villa itself that comes with a kitchen equipped with pots and pans for cooking. GENIUS

FIRST FLOOR




 Pool area 
 outdoor dining area

 Kitchen area (which was next to the dining area)

 Yes, the villa came with a Mac complete with a sound system


Living room

Pool at night 


Outside of my room 


SECOND FLOOR 


 Stairway 

 Bathtub outside my parent's room

Toilet




Pool from the top


Day 1, PM

Went out to explore the area little more after we were done being jakuns with the villa!





 Beach outside villa

 he looks so scary.....

When in Thailand, watch cabaret shows!





Day 2, AM



much needed family time

Beach

Day 2, PM

 Louis, my brother

 Beach in the evening 





Brother being a monkey hahaha 


Day 3,


 Best pancake wrap ever!!!


Boxing match!
We actually did wayy more but my phone ran out of memory so I ended up taking very little photos   :(

Koh Samui was beautiful! Perfect for just chilling with your friends and family. If you're looking for a place to just sit back and relax with a bottle of beer (I dont drink, btw haha) with your loved ones with cheap food and a pretty amazing night life, this is the place for you!

If you're ever planning on visiting Koh Samui, I'd recommend staying at Chaweng instead of Lamai where I stayed. Chaweng is alot busier with a better nightlife whereas Lamai was pretty quiet. Most of the "happening" events like boxing matches and pool parties were held in Chaweng!

Thats all for now!

BYE!









No comments:

Post a Comment